At RxNorth.com, we take our responsibility to protect your confidential data very seriously. We safeguard the integrity of your personal, financial and medical information on five levels:
1. Privacy laws
- RxNorth.com recognizes and complies with all relevant regulatory codes under American and Canadian privacy laws. We maintain a strict policy of releasing your information only to you.
2. Internal information security
- RxNorth.com maintains our own internal Information Technology department that oversees the technology used to collect, process and store information.
3. External certification
- Our website has been certified as HACKER SAFE® by ScanAlert®*. In order to earn this seal of approval, the RxNorth website must undergo a daily audit and pass the FBI/SANS Internet Security Test.
- Our website also meets the Payment Card Industry's (PCI) requirements for the application, protection, use, storage and provision of online account and transaction data. This PCI certification is a combination of the standards set by Visa®* and MasterCard®*.
4. Operational integrity
- RxNorth.com is PharmacyChecker approved. PharmacyChecker.com is an independent online regulator that verifies the operational integrity of online businesses including pharmacies. PharmacyChecker ensures an online pharmacy's procedures for verifying prescriptions are valid, meet regulatory standards and verifies the licenses of all our pharmacists.
5. Regional, national and international affiliations
- RxNorth.com is a founding member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA).
- RxNorth.com is a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- RxNorth.com is a founding member of the Manitoba International Pharmacists Association (MIPA).
* VISA® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
* MASTERCARD® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
* HACKER SAFE® and ScanAlert® are registered trademarks of ScanAlert Inc.